Terms and Conditions
OSRAM LED lamps from LEDVANCE are noted for their first-class engineering, state-of-the-art thermal management, high-quality components, and systematic quality assurance. On LED lamps operated according to LEDVANCE product and application specifications e.g. data sheets, application notes, compatibility lists, LEDVANCE is in the position to offer the following guarantees:
PARATHOM LED lamps
- 5 years or 40,000 hours (whatever comes first) for PARATHOM PRO lamps
- 5 years or 25,000 hours (whatever comes first) for PARATHOM ADVANCED lamps
- 5 years or 21,000 hours (whatever comes first) for PARATHOM HQL LED lamps
- 4 years or the posted lifespan (whatever comes first) for PARATHOM lamps
- 2 years for PARATHOM LED RETROFIT and RETROFIT ADVANCED lamps
SubstiTUBE LED tubes
5 years on
- SubstiTUBE T8 Advanced (EM / HF)
- SubstiTUBE T8 UO (EM /HF)
- SubstiTUBE T8 UN
- SubstiTUBE T8 UO CON
- SubstiTUBE T5 Advanced
- SubstiTUBE T5 Advanced UO
3 years or 20,000 operation hours (whatever comes first) on
- SubstiTUBE T8 Value (EM /HF)
If a LED lamp completely fails (due to a product fault) within the guarantee period from the purchase date, the purchaser will receive a replacement free of charge. The faulty product must be sent to LEDVANCE along with the receipt and postage paid by the sender. The guarantee is only within Europe. This guarantee does not affect the statutory rights of the purchaser. LEDVANCE reserves the right to make the final decision on the validity of any guarantee claim. Therefore it is necessary to return the defective LED lamp to LEDVANCE.
- No registration needed
- Statutory guarantee claims are not affected by this guarantee and shall apply independent from it and in parallel.
- Guarantee claims will be handled by the local LEDVANCE office in the relevant country.